César SabaterMAGNET team
40 avenue Halley
59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq, France
e-mail: cesar dot sabater at inria dot fr
I am a Computer Science PhD student at the MAGNET team at INRIA-Lille, France. Under the supervision of Jan Ramon, I am studying how to apply decentralized algorithms and cryptographic techniques to develop privacy preserving machine learning and data mining methods.
I finished my previous (equivalent to) Master's degree at Universidad Nacional de Rosario in 2017. I did my master thesis in the CAMUS team at INRIA and Université de Strasbourg. I worked in the field of high performance computing, specifically with Polyhedral Compilation techniques to dynamically transform programs in execution time. I worked under the supervision of Cédric Bastoul, and the writing supervision of Guillermo Grinblat. You can find the Spanish version of my thesis here and my CV here.
Besides research, I like to swim, run and do kayak when I have the chance.
1. Schmitt, Maxime, César Sabater, and Cédric Bastoul. "Semi-Automatic Generation of Adaptive Codes." In IMPACT 2017, 7th International Workshop on Polyhedral Compilation Techniques. 2017. [HAL] [PDF]
2. Bastoul, Cédric, and César Sabater. "Automatic Generation of Adaptive Simulation Codes." In SimRace, Conference on Numerical Methods and High Performance Computing for Industrial Fluid Flows. 2015. [HAL]
3. Casali, Ana, Claudia Deco, Cristina Bender, Santiago Fontanarrosa, and César Sabater. "Asistente para el eepósito de objetos en repositorios con extracción automática de metadatos." In XV Simposio Internacional de Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones en la Educación SINTICE, pp. 133-136. 2013. [PDF]
Competitions and Awards
- 2009 ACM – International Collegiate Programming Contest, Regionals International Contest: Region of Latin América. Team: void*. Results here.
- 5th position in the National Selection Contest for IOI (International Olympiad in Informatics) of 2006. Results Here
- 3rd position (Bronze Medal) in Olimpiada Informática Argentina (Argentinian Olympiad in Informatics) of 2006, Level 2. Results Here
- 5th position in Olimpiada Informática Argentina (Argentinian Olympiad in Informatics) of 2004, Level 1. Results Here